Dinner Tour For Foodies :
Evening : 06 :00 Pm – 09 :00 Pm
As the sun goes down behind the Koutoubia minaret, the day time activities give way to a whole new array of night scenes. Join us as we go deep into the night markets and try the following local dishes:
- Moroccan Harira: A soup made with chickpeas and lentils and thickened with flour. It is usually served with dates. This is a staple food during Ramadan.
- Tangia: The most famous dish in Marrakesh and one that every visitor to the city ought to try. Always made by men and delivered to the local Hammam to be cooked.
- Kefta: ground beef barbecued on charcoal and served on skewers. Usually served with fresh tomato salad.
- Goat meat tagine: A rare thing to eat in Marrakesh. None of the restaurants in town serve this dish since it is a Berber specialty. We are very happy and proud to be able to offer such an exceptional dish to our clients. Usually made with figs, walnuts, and Argan oil.
- Dessert: An introduction to the Moroccan mint tea ceremony to discover the rituals of tea-making in Morocco. Your tour will end in sweetness as you will be served different kinds of Moroccan pastries to eat on the spot or take back to your hotel or Riad to snack on.
and if you have special requests We understand and appreciate that our clients are seasoned foodies and some of you will definitely have some special requests.Just Email Us
We will be happy to make your culinary wishes come true.
- See Marrakesh in a different way - through cultural snapshots, historical notes and local food culture!
- Get an upclose look at how the locals start their day, while tasting foods which will be a welcome change
from what you are normally served at your riad or hotel.
- Enjoy delicious food tastings which may include homemade dishes and outstanding street food in the company of a knowledgeable and fun guide.
- Explore Marrakesh with a licensed local guide for a unique culinary and cultural experience.
- Try over 8 different dishes while visiting 5 restaurants only local foodies know about, plus a mint tea ceremony inside a beautiful Riad..
- A tailored food tour to accommodate your needs (Vegetarian, Gluten-free dishes, Argan-based dishes…)..
- Make your own Moroccan salad and kebabs with the help of our tour guide.
- Learn about the Moroccan spices and their different uses and take some home as a gift.
- Try some unheard of Moroccan drinks.
- Walk.Talk.Ask and learn A fun casual way to sample the sights, sounds and flavors from a cross-section of locally-owned, enthusiastically-operated restaurants in Marrakesh..
- Meet and interact with tourists from all over the world and share experiences and ideas.Our groups never exceed 8 people, making it easy to communicate and learn from each other.
This tour is operated by our special Tour Guides and designers
Please call Marrakesh Foodie Tours 00212 6-1528 1670 or 00212 6-6116 3564 for further inquiries :