The main meal for most Moroccans is lunch.Most people go home for lunch and most schools and administration have a 2-hours break just for that. Join your chef/guide to taste some dishes that the locals swear by:
- Meshoui: Lamb roasted in underground ovens and served straight out of the oven to your mouth. See where the sheep are cooked and enjoy what Moroccans consider the best dish par excellence.
- Meat and vegetables tagine: One of the most popular ways to cook in Morocco is using a tagine. Similar to a stew, this dish is very easy to make and is a real melting pot where different vegetables, spices, and other ingredients cook together to yield unforgettable tastes and aromas.
- Vegetarian Couscous: A typical Friday dish for Moroccans, this dish is all about getting together and partaking of the same culinary feast. It can be made from wheat, barley or corn and varies from one city to another. You will also learn how it’s made and the proper way to eat it.
- Fish: grilled, baked or in a tagine. If Marrakesh sounds more like a desert city to you, try our fish dishes and find out for yourself: depending on the season, you will have delicious barbecued sardines, marinated shark brochettes, or a fish tagine with Moroccan spices.
- Dessert: An introduction to the Moroccan mint tea ceremony to discover the rituals of tea-making in Morocco. Your tour will end in sweetness as you will be served different kinds of Moroccan pastries to eat on the spot or take back to your hotel or Riad to snack on.
and if you have special requests We understand and appreciate that our clients are seasoned foodies and some of you will definitely have some special requests.Just Email Us
We will be happy to make your culinary wishes come true.